Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What Now?

Well like everyone now.. blogging is the "cool" thing to do! So I decided to give it a try since im at college doing new things. well not so much me doing anything new or fun. how come everyone already found a friend and doing things but here i am at school hardly doing anything because i havent found any friends yet?! I was told "Oh gosh, people will love you in college!" but.. in reality.. it doesnt seem like they do. im just another face in the crowd trying to break through and be able to be me! when will i be able to do fun things and go out with friends. i thought college would be better, that theres no such things as cliques and groups but so far thats all there is here and i havent been able to get into one. guess its just part of life, part of my life, of how im going to get out there and be me with other friends being them. only the first two weeks i suppose things can change! looking for the positive side of college!

No comments:

Post a Comment