Thursday, June 14, 2012

3 Months!!

Well I will start with yesterday.. Not too much happened though! I woke up late and enjoyed my lazy afternoon, I decided to get ready because I was going out with a lady that invited me to her church concert! Well I hurried and got ready then she picked me up around 4 and we went across town and got dinner at Olive Garden.. YUMMM!! We were right by her church and then just drove down the street and walked over. We ended up getting pretty good seats and we were waiting for the concert to start. It started and believe me it was literally like a concert! Ha it was very interesting, something so different! But I definitely enjoyed it!! It was a Baptist Church concert and was something totally new for me!

Today I woke up late.. again!!:) I ate some food and then went and worked out for the first time since being here, so it was definitely good, good for me and felt good! I got ready after and by that time it was around 5. I was in the middle of getting ready and then realized that Ethan has been gone for 3 months today! I instantly got so excited then that excitement turned into sadness for some reason! I realized how much I miss him and how much longer I had to go and I just wish he was home already! I don't want to wait any longer ha I'm not a patient person and I want things right then when I want them and so when I want him then I want him then! So it's really hard not having him there when I want him and need him! But I know he is doing the right thing and not worrying about the time he has, so maybe I should do the same but that is kinda hard to do when he is literally my everything! I just need to stay strong and learn some patience!! Well anyways I finished getting ready and then went out to dinner with my dad! Ha that was interesting, we went to the mall and had Chick-fil-A and then had Cold Stone ice cream which of course was delicious!:) But ha I was all sad because all I wanted to do was curl up with Ethan and cuddle but, well I couldn't do that!:( We came home and I helped my dad pack because he is going home and bringing my mom back with him in a little over a week. Yep I think this is the first time in all of my life that I have been given permission to stay home alone, let alone over a week!! Crazy, I must be growing up!:p

Okay well that was my two days in a nutshell!:) I better get ready for bed and probably watch Modern Family on my iPad so I can laugh off my sadness! Yep, sounds like a plan! Goodnight world!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment