Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Life.. Where Will It Take Me.. :)

Well here I begin again! I decided that I need to start blogging again I need to document my life and my experiences and since I prefere not to write I will type instead! I am here in Florida for the summer for reasons too many to explain!:) Well I got here a week ago today and so far it has been a blast! We have a condo right on the beach and well it's been raining every day since ive been here.. not too excited about that part! But it's still been a great experience! I love being back in the city makes me feel good for some reason! But yesterday I finally got to go in the ocean for the first time since I've been here, though I was by myself it didn't bother me too much! I played in the beach and tanned all alone and to be honest I enjoyed the company of myself for a few hours! Ha I did end up getting pretty fried but oh we'll that happens and I was okay with it, I'm looking for this summer to be my tanning one! Spend an entire summer tanning, who knew that I would be checking that off my bucket list early!:) Haven't met a whole lot of people yet but the few that I have, have been absolutely amazing!!

I have been apart from my best friend, who is finally on his mission, for 90 days now! Wow, that sounds crazy to say! But it has definitely been a hard journey! Nothing has been easy but that's what happens when your best friend in the whole world is "absent" from your life for two years! Although I know what he is doing is right, it doesn't make it less hard! I have had my few "struggles" (I say "struggles" because they were little, minor things but at the time meant the world to me) and the only person I wanted to talk to about it all was Ethan! Of course that was not going to happen and I wasn't expecting anything but I still wished I was able to talk to him! But I have realized that the days have been slow and the weeks have been going fast! And now I look back and think "WOW!! Where has the time gone??" I miss him daily and there is not a day that passes that I don't think of him! I love him with all my heart and can't wait to be back in his arms again! That day,I know, will be amazing! He has been a great example and friend to me and I'm grateful for him in my life! Could not have asked for a more better boyfriend! I have shared 2 and a half amazing years with him as my other half and im lucky to call him mine! We have been best friends since I was 15, he is all I know and I'm okay with that! I love him with all that I have and hopefully will never experience a time again that I am apart from him!

I know this summer will be one that I never forget and could not be more excited that it has finally started! I will now be blogging hopefully every day and will share and document my new experiences here in Florida! Summer 2012 look out, I'm here and ready to play!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment